July 23, 2016

Life is Better with Ice Cream

Happy Saturday Everyone!  Julie here, sharing another quick Mixed Media card using Ice Cream Shoppe along with Bottle Caps Background from the Artistic Outpost Spring 2016 Release available on Our Daily Bread Designs website.

I stamped the Ice Cream Shoppe images with gray ink onto white cardstock, colored with water-based markers, fussy cut the images and mounted each onto black cardstock.

I created a quick splattered background using water based markers along with an acetate envelope, then stamped the Bottle Caps Background with gray ink onto the background.

I die cut a square opening in a piece of white cardstock using the ODBD Double Stitched Square Dies and mounted the background panel along with the girl image.

I stamped the sentiment from Ice Cream Shoppe using gray ink and finished off the card by adding the silver cord behind the ice cream cone, a few silver sequins and mounting on layers of pink and black cardstock before adding to the white card base.

Ok, that's it- quick and easy!!  Now, I think I need to go have some ice cream- lol!! 

I hope I have inspired you to pull out your Artistic Outpost stamps and have fun this week, and if so, don’t forget to come play along and enter your AO artwork into the “July Show Us Your AO Art Challenge” – please click here for details.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a fabulous week!

Designer- Julie Gearinger

No comments: