August 11, 2016

The most important shot in golf.......

Today I have a masculine card for you for my weekly post for Artistic Outpost. I am using The Golf Club stamp set this time around, available from Our Daily Bread Designs website.


I die cut a circle from a scrap of card and then placed the circle onto a piece of white card, holding in place with a piece of low tack tape. I then inked Tim Holtz Stripes Layering Stencil with Vintage Photo and Peeled Paint Distress Ink, spritzed the stencil with water and then lay the stencil over the card, dabbing with a piece of kitchen towel. I then removed the stencil and dried with a heat tool and then removed the circular mask.


I added a touch of colour to the inside circular aperture using Peeled Paint Distress Ink; applying the ink to a piece of recycled plastic packaging, spritzing with water and then dabbing the ink into the circular area and then drying with a heat tool. I also added a touch of background stamping using the Ephemera Backgrounds stamp set. To highlight the circle further I draw around with a Stabilo All pencil and smudged with a waterbrush.


I stamped the golfer into the circle and added the sentiment, colouring the edges of the sentiment with Peeled Paint Distress Ink.


I stamped Live, Laugh, Play to the top of the circle to complete my design.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

DESIGNER: Tracy Evans x x

No comments: