September 2, 2016

Today I Am Thankful!

Hello to all of you on this first Friday in September! It has been a while since I posted and I am excited to be back and have a tag to share with you using the Seeds Packets Background and Harvest. These two collections work so well together or apart! This is also the start of the new "Show Us Your AO Art" challenge for September, so be sure to join in!


In all my excitement of getting inky, I totally forgot to take a picture of the tag background, but here is how it happened. I stamped the Seeds Packets Background using Archival Black and then heat set. Next i sprinkled on some Color Bursts and then gave it a misting, blotting up the excess and again drying, then the ends were shaded.

The darling young children, I decided to just let stand alone and inked around them using Frayed Burlap and shading. I added a little tissue tape to frame.


The sentiment was stamped in Tiger Lily Archival and layered up and then the harvest collection of goodies all water colored and then shaded.



Well I do thank you for visiting today and wish you all a wonderful weekend and Happy Labor Day to all in the USA!

Designer: Terry Horrall
Terry's Work In Progress

No comments: