November 1, 2016

You Should.


Hello, Avril here today with another tag using the Diesel Punk stamp plate, but this time with a feminine twist.

I began by blending Dusty Concord, Milled Lavender and Bundled Sage inks on my craft sheet, spritzed with water and dipped my tag.  When it was dry, I stamped the small swirl from the Serenity set with Bundled Sage to create some background interest.   I then used an embossing folder along the top edge and picked out the raised embossing with ink.

I stamped my main image onto white card stock and fussy cut, and lightly coloured her.

I used one of the sentiments from Think and Wonder, cut apart, and then added 'Live Laugh Play' from the Golf Club set and again cut this apart.  All stamp sets can be obtained from Our Daily Bread Designs.

I hope I've inspired you to mix and match your Artistic Outpost stamps, if so, we would love to see what your create, so please share with us on our Artistic Outpost Facebook page.

Thanks for your visit, have a creative week.

Designer:  Avril Bailey

1 comment:

Little Artbee said...

Wonderful female Tag. The color is perfect to it. Every woman should hang it on his refrigerator for never to forget.
Dear Greetings
Sabine