December 27, 2016

Christmas Gift tags

Hello, Avril here today and thanks for visiting at this busy time of the year and I hope you've all enjoyed a wonderful Christmas.

I'm showing a gift tag I made to attach to a present, and I'm using those gorgeous girls from one of the December New Release sets - Gloria.

I used embossing paste through a stencil for the stars and sprinkled on some White EP.  When the paste was dry I heat embossed.  The tag was coloured with Chipped Sapphire and Broken China inks and spritzed with a sparkle spray

I lightly coloured the two little angels, fussy cut and used stickles on their wings before attaching with foam pads.  The greeting is from the same set, stamped and heat embossed.

Don't forget, Artistic Outpost have a Facebook page and we would love to see what you've been creating with your AO stamps over the holiday period, so please link up and show us.

This is my last post for 2016, so I will wish you all A Happy New Year.

Designer:  Avril Bailey





No comments: